✨Who we are?
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity and we are building our internal brand studio.
Fitness Coach is the most downloaded fitness app in the United States.
Omada, our latest creation, is a social betting app with a very strong brand dedicated to Gen Z. Our goal is to build the biggest community of sports fans.
Join us as we turn our brands into the App Store's top sellers!
At Luni, we believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement. We spend most of our life at work, it has to be fun! Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
👉We’re looking for a passionate and creative Product Manager to join the Product team and contribute to the evolution of Luni and our applications.
⭐️Your challenges ⭐️
• Define the strategy and roadmap of the different apps.
• Collaborate with designers, content managers and developers to build the best experience for our users.
• Contribute to the entire product life cycle: exploratory phase, solution iteration, launch and analyses for improvements.
• Collect and analyse users feedback to gain an in-depth understanding of their pain, challenges and needs.
• Identify, design and prioritize solution with a hands-on attitude based on fast prototyping and short iteration.
• Follow and present key metrics of your product line using our analytics tools.
• Ensure thorough competitive intelligence to keep track of consumer apps market.
💫Who you are
• You have a strong experience in a product role and you master the universe of mobile applications and its specificities.
• You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
• You enjoy taking an active role in the creativity process and will collaborate closely with internal design teams to create the best UX/UI experience.
• You think critically, measure, and leverage information about analytics data to make insightful recommendations to cross-functional partners around the product and user experience.
• You have an advanced level in English.
• The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day (that’s not rhetoric, we really mean it).
• The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Centrally located Bordeaux office focused on wellness and cohesion.
• Flexible time-off policy.
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
🖐If you wish to know more about Luni and our ambition, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French) :
🎙Adrien Miniatti - Son parcours, la création de Luni, leur modèle particulier et plus by Yacine Sqalli - "Dans la tête d'un.e CEO" - Last 45 min
🎤Adrien Miniatti - Créer en 3 ans un leader mondial autofinancé par l'Appstore by Matthieu Stefani - "Generation Do it Yourself" - Last 3h