✨Who we are?
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity and we are building our internal brand studio.
Fitness Coach is the most downloaded fitness app in the United States.
Omada, our latest creation, is a social betting app with a very strong brand dedicated to Gen Z. Our goal is to build the biggest community of sports fans.
Join us as we turn our brands into the App Store's top sellers!
At Luni, we believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement. We spend most of our life at work, it has to be fun! Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
👉We’re looking for a passionate, inventive, ambitious and motivated Product Designer to join the Design team and to contribute to the evolution of Luni and our creations.
Participate to create the perfect mobile experience for mobile users !
⭐️Your challenges ⭐️
• Design mobile apps to help bring joy.
• Collaborate with Product, Research and Engineering to help identify the needs of our customers, tirelessly iterate, and ship world-class solutions.
• Make contributions to our Design practices, identifying and evangelizing improvements for our team output.
• Embody our team values and design principles.
• Push our visual and interaction execution further.
• Participate to create the next success of the App Store.
💫 Who you are
• You have a strong experience designing mobile experiences that empower the end user.
• You have collaborated with Product Managers and Engineering to shape new opportunities.
• You care about why you are building something, not just what.
• You over-invest in the visual and interaction portion of your work and consider yourself a craftsperson.
• You are proactive in seeking out mentorship, and are open and receptive to feedback.
• The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day (that’s not rhetoric, we really mean it).
• The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Centrally located Bordeaux office focused on wellness and cohesion.
• Flexible time-off policy.
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
🖐If you wish to know more about Luni and our ambition, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French) :
🎙Adrien Miniatti - Son parcours, la création de Luni, leur modèle particulier et plus by Yacine Sqalli - "Dans la tête d'un.e CEO" - Last 45 min
🎤Adrien Miniatti - Créer en 3 ans un leader mondial autofinancé par l'Appstore by Matthieu Stefani - "Generation Do it Yourself" - Last 3h