✨ Who we are?
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity and we are building our internal brand studio.
Fitness Coach is the most downloaded Fitness application in the world, featured several times by Apple. Our ambition is to create the largest Fitness community giving to anyone the possibility to endorse our product.
Omada, our latest application, is a social betting app that offers everyone the possibility to bet without any real money in order to offer fun without taking any risk. But most of all, it’s a place for all sports fans to have fun, exchange and meet each other.
Join us in creating the best mobile experience and have a positive impact on our users daily habits and lives.
🖐 Historically we are an iOS oriented company, and we recently decided to go on the adventure of the Android experience, which makes a very interesting challenge, to create the same application ecosystem as iOS, without legacy.
Currently we have already some applications on the play store, which have more than 300k active users by month. And there are still many other applications to create.
We are looking for an Android Developer passionate, creative and eager to join a team of talented developers and contribute to the evolution of our apps and tools.
👉 As an Android Developer at Luni, you will:
• Develop new products and features: you will have great autonomy with the product and design teams to bring new features to existing products and even create brand new apps.
• Ensure high quality apps: by maintaining a high performance, stable and bug free codebase.
• Paint with code: by providing clean interfaces and smooth animations and interactions, making sure we put a smile on our users faces.
• Improve internal tools: wether it's creating or maintaining our internal framework suite, or helping to improve our continuous integration stack.
• Share and learn: by being surrounded by top notch Mobile developers, you will be able to share your experience and learn from others.
💫 Who you are
• Experience: a 4+ years experience as an Android engineer
• Consumer product enthusiast: you love shaping and using beautiful products on a daily basis
• Pragmatic: over engineering is not really your thing (neither ours), you like to keep things clean, simple and straight forward
• Team player: you are humble and open minded, you like to share ideas and take actions that will benefit the whole team
• Passionate: you would do Android development as a hobby if it wasn't a job
• Curious: you stay up to date on development news and trends and you love building things
💻 Technical Stack
• Language: Kotlin
• Patterns: MVVM
• "Go to" frameworks: Coroutine / Flow, Hilt, Compose
• Code Quality: Mockk Unit Tests
• Frequently Used Frameworks: Retrofit, Realm, Room, AdMob,
• CI: Bitrise, Fastlane
👉 Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life.
We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.
🙌 You’ll enjoy
• The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day.
• The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
• Great offices in Bordeaux (our headquarters) and in Paris (LuniPod).
• We have flexible time-off policy and we trust people to work remotely.
• High coverage mutual insurance (Alan) and meal vouchers (Swile card)
• Deliveroo credits that you can use every day for lunch
• PEE / PERCO : Employee Savings and Retirement plans that allow you to save without touching your salary.
• Unlimited days off at Luni. You can take them without regard to number, seniority or time period.
• Nursery : Partnership with the "Choisirmacrèche" network, which gives you access to nursery spots close to your home or workplace, depending on your family organization.
• CESU vouchers, a system that allows a private employer to declare and pay for personal services activities (household helper, childcare, pet sitting, etc.)
• In Bordeaux offices : a gym fully equipped gym for weight training and cardio fitness. Yoga classes and CrossFit/Boxing session with coachs.
• English classes
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
🖐 If you wish to know more about Luni and our ambition, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French) :
🎙Adrien Miniatti - Son parcours, la création de Luni, leur modèle particulier et plus by Yacine Sqalli - "Dans la tête d'un.e CEO" - Last 45 min
🎤Adrien Miniatti - Créer en 3 ans un leader mondial autofinancé par l'Appstore by Matthieu Stefani - "Generation Do it Yourself" - Last 3h