Sr. UX Researcher
At Lustre, we’re building a product search engine that does the research for you. Our technology finds and organizes the world’s best product knowledge, from Reddit to the Wirecutter, to dramatically simplify being a savvy shopper.
We believe today’s shopping ecosystem is in desperate need for a product that empowers people to make the best decision for them. Every shopping platform is ruthlessly optimized to sell as much as possible with no regard for what’s best for you. This has become dramatically worse with Amazon’s transformation into an advertising platform. You’re no longer buying what Amazon thinks is best, but what they were paid the most to show you.
Our vision is to build a future where people can trust their search results to not only be in their best interest but to accurately recommend the best thing to buy without having to do endless research.
We are looking for a Sr. UX Researcher to be a key member of the Product team. You’ll be a part of a small team and work directly with the Product lead and the CEO. You’ll help identify unique insights to improve and change how people shop online.
- 5+ years of research experience
- Pacific time zone adherence (US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America)
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Identifying strategic research questions based on business priorities
- Collecting and analyzing user behavior through surveys, interviews, and other methods
- Extracting high-leverage insights from research
- Building successful cross-functional relationships
- Communicating findings verbally and in writing
Track record of:
- Collect and analyze user behavior through user interviews, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Marketing to prioritize research opportunities and ensure key insights are used across the entire customer journey.
- Collaborate with teams to identify key insights to act on
- Contribute to the end-to-end design process for major features across different platforms and integrations and ensure usability of implementation.
- Create and maintain a research insights management system that is functional, modular, and searchable.
Some company perks:
- 100% Remote
- Health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Reimbursements for all research-related training (ebooks, courses, etc.)
Learn more: https://lustre.ai/