Data Science /
Lustre is a product search engine that organizes the world's shopping knowledge. Our technology automates the intensive research process required to make smart purchasing decisions in today’s overwhelming shopping experience. We recently raised our series A from Insight & Index Ventures and have an ambitious vision to rewire commerce to empower consumers and direct the world’s purchasing intent.
- As a Product Manager, you will develop the strategy, set the roadmap, and determine the requirements - in collaboration with data science, engineer, and our product teams- to create products that support our mission to help people be savvy when shopping online.
- Define and document goals and product requirements for product initiatives
- Create and guide a product roadmap, promote it across Lustre and, in collaboration with design, engineering, and analytics partners, prioritize and lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery through landing
- Represent the Data-Science & Engineering team with product, marketing, senior company leaders, and important partners across the company to align resources and prioritize strategic programs
- You have a passion for the problem we're solving at Lustre.
- You can understand the dynamics of how data-science, engineering and product systems interoperate to identify & specify the highest priority initiatives.
- You can provide direction and rally a team on the highest priority problem to solve.
- You can write and present with brevity and clarity
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product management
- Ideally you were previously a data-scientist or engineer. If not, you have significant experience building highly technical products.