Full Stack Engineer
Luxe is an on demand valet parking app…BUT we’re more than just a parking service. We want to create an experience and service that you can't live without. Our goal is to make your life better, whether it be through saving you time and anxiety that would have been spent looking for parking or by providing you with unparalleled service. We take the stress out of the city.
What you will be doing:
- Luxe is an extremely complex logistical machine, and you will be working on the infrastructure that powers it all.
- The master engine at the heart of our company, is our version of Air Traffic Control.
- Data visualizations and in-depth analytics dashboards.
- Web portals for both our customers, and our growing valet staff. This can range from viewing recent parks/receipts, to scheduling and community building tools for our constantly growing valet workforce.
- Experience with large-scale metrics and monitoring
- Experience writing scalable Nodejs and Angular code
- You are relentless in solving problems
- Experience with distributed systems fundamentals
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms
- Strong background in computer science and algorithmsBS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Data driven, you flourish in a distributed concurrent environment, and are able to identify issues with lightning precision
What will make you successful:
- You’re a self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running
- You work equally well on your own as you do iterating and ideating in a group setting
- You communicate clearly and want to work with people across many different disciplines
- You can give feedback freely and accept it graciously
- You’re passionate about what you do
- You thrive on a feeling of ownership of the product you are building
- You've never let not knowing a framework, a language, or discipline stop you from diving in and owning a project.
Who we are:
- We’re a team of aces that solve problems through collaboration
- We work hard and we work fast
- We believe in treating everyone with respect
- We welcome and embrace change and are always looking for team members who think like owners
- We are honest with feedback and are always looking to get better
- We love our users!
Luxe is a fast growing startup that aims to change the way the world thinks about parking, by providing valet parking on-demand. Customers already use our product every day on their mobile phones to get valet parking and additional services (think gas fill-up, car washes, and more) whenever they want it, wherever they want it. With our recent $50M in funding, we are considered one of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley, but we’re more focused on our mission of bringing our services to the world, one car at a time. We are looking for people with integrity, character, intelligence and desire to help build out an amazing team and product in the San Francisco area. You will be in a unique situation where you can truly get in at the ground floor of a fast growing startup while having the security of knowing we are well-funded with support to execute fast.