Luxe’s people are its most valuable resource and, as one of our Recruiters, you will be responsible for supporting the organization as we rapidly grow - including hiring for a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
- Full life cycle recruiting (sourcing to closing) with a focus on roles in engineering
- Working with our Head of Talent and hiring managers to learn about, prioritize, and execute critical hiring needs
- Developing and implementing sourcing plans, hiring strategies, and recruiting processes for both technical roles as well as 1099 contractor position
- Creating recruiting key metrics and goals
- Scheduling phone screens and onsite interviews
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience for every prospective hire
- Delivering the hires that Luxe needs to scale and accomplish mission
- 3+ years of experience as a full life cycle technical recruiter and onsite partner to technical hiring managers, ideally within a rapidly scaling startup environment
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to do what needs to be done
- Understand both the critical people elements of strong recruiting and also the need to measure results and continuously improve processes
- Be metrics and results driven - you love backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data - without impacting the quality of the candidate experience
- Is adaptable and innovative; brings drive, energy, and hard work to the table
- Is personable, with excellent technical communication skills
Luxe is a fast growing startup that aims to change the way the world thinks about parking, by providing valet parking on-demand. Customers already use our product every day on their mobile phones to get valet parking and additional services (think gas fill-up, car washes, and more) whenever they want it, wherever they want it. With our recent $50M in funding, we are considered one of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley, but we’re more focused on our mission of bringing our services to the world, one car at a time. We are looking for people with integrity, character, intelligence and desire to help build out an amazing team and product in the San Francisco area. You will be in a unique situation where you can truly get in at the ground floor of a fast growing startup while having the security of knowing we are well-funded with support to execute fast.