Luxe is a fast growing startup that aims to change the way the world thinks about parking, by providing valet parking on-demand. Customers already use our product every day on their mobile phones to get valet parking and additional services (think gas fill-up, car washes, and more) whenever they want it, wherever they want it. We’re focused on our mission of bringing our services to the world, one car at a time. We are looking for people with integrity, character, intelligence and desire to help build out an amazing team and product.
As the Benefits Analyst reporting to the Director of People Operations, you will assist Luxe in developing innovative and simple solutions that align benefits with business objectives. You will help shape the ongoing benefits programs at Luxe and have the opportunity to work closely with the business to meet their needs.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Develop and administer Leave of Absence and Worker’s Compensation programsPartner with Safety Director on safety and risk management
- Oversee Luxe’s health & welfare benefit plans Introduce new benefits and perks in order to attract and retain talent
- Oversee and drive annual open enrollment
- Drive compliance and reconciliation activities in partnership with internal teams and external vendors, including the ACA and San Francisco Health Care Ordinance
- Assist in developing benefit communication materials and trainings for new and ongoing programs
- Educate employees on Luxe’s benefits by conducting meetings, answering benefits inquiries and handling all issues in a confidential and timely manner
- Maintain and prepare written and graphical benefits materials for existing and future Luxe employees taking into account the various locations
- Lead regular benefits audits
- Partner with employees, brokers and vendors to provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Create and maintain benefits documentation and process guidelines
- Provide escalation support for various employee benefit programs that include medical, dental, vision, and life and disability
- Lead Luxe’s benefits survey participation
- Work closely with People Ops Generalist to roll out systems and automation to manage benefits and compliance
- Project manage the ongoing activities of our benefits programs
We’re excited about you because...
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in a related field with 4+ years of experience as a benefits analyst in a professional, fast-paced environment
- You have experience running open enrollment and administering various benefit plan offerings
- You have experience implementing and managing a 401k Plan
- You have experience with the San Francisco Health Care Ordinance You have developed and administered Leave of Absence Programs and Workers’ Compensation claims for an hourly workforce
- You have experience managing health & welfare benefits for both exempt and nonexempt employees
- You have experience with the roll out of HRIS systems and automation from a benefits perspective
- You have the ability to work independently to define and solve problems by using judgment and critical thinking, collecting data and drawing valid conclusions
- You are passionate about providing excellent customer service
- You are highly organized, detailed oriented, with strong project management skills
- You are proficient in Excel and with systems and have strong presentation skills
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- You have the ability to be creative and think outside the box
- You do an excellent job of balancing the needs of both the employee and the business
- Above all else you are bright, kind, goal-oriented all while maintaining confidentiality about employees