Today, Luxe is the leading provider of on-demand parking and car services. But that’s just a start. Our integrated asset storage and delivery network, coupled with our proprietary logistics platform, will define the way cities of the future are built.
You’re a self-starter, ready to hit the ground running - but comfortable iterating and ideating in a group setting. Clear communication is key, as you will be working with people across many different disciplines. You can give feedback freely and accept it graciously.
You’re passionate about building great products. You thrive on a feeling of ownership of the product you’re building and collaborate well with everyone you need to pull together to deliver a great experience.
What You'll Do:
- Set valet (supply-side) product strategy and evangelize your vision to cross-functional, executive and partner stakeholders.
- Spearhead our platform development, enabling new sources of demand to plug into Luxe’s engine.
- Define requirements and collaborate across strategic partners, engineering, design, operations, marketing and local city teams to launch your product.
- Run data-driven experiments, conduct usability studies and synthesize data into insights to inform product direction.
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or related technical field), or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years overall experience delivering highly successful and innovative technology products, with 2+ years as a product manager, preferably more.
- Acute product and design instincts.
- Genuine excitement to tackle hybrid technology + on the ground operations challenges.
- High standard of excellence for your contributions, your products and the work of those on your team.
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills, including knowledge of SQL - you know how to leverage data to make decisions.
- Demonstrated expansive thinker and doer - you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and resiliently tackle anything that comes your way.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you through influence. You manage chaos, ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organized way.
- Startup, partnerships and/or growth stage business experience are a plus.