Customer Delight Agent (Austin)
Luxe is the first on-demand parking service of its kind. Users of the service can drop a pin on their mobile app, drive to their desired location and be greeted by a Luxe valet. We’ll ensure the safe storage of their vehicle and return upon their request.
We are a well funded, strongly backed company looking for people with integrity, character, intelligence and desire to build an amazing brand experience.
This isn’t your typical customer service call center job, and Luxe isn’t looking for just anyone to fill the business-critical Customer Delight Agent role. We want candidates who are customer-obsessed, hard-working and self-motivated to join our growing, dynamic team. Ideally, candidates will also enjoy technology and mobile apps, will be able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and be able to find creative solutions to problems at a moment’s notice. If that sounds like you, this is the best time to get onboard with Luxe.
Well-qualified candidates are:
- Customer service-minded individuals who regularly identify ways that customer service operations could be improved in their own day-to-day lives
- Exceptionally strong communicators, both verbal and written
- Deeply empathetic individuals who can identify with customers’ issues
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Natural problem-solvers
- Unafraid of hard work and willing to roll up their sleeves
Well-qualified candidates can successfully:
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills in even the most adversarial of customer conversations
- Resolve urgent customer issues
- Make command decisions
- Meet individual and team goals
- Work within and across teams
Well-qualified candidates have:
- 1+ years of customer-facing work experience (customer service, retail, hospitality preferred)
- Familiarity with technology and mobile apps
- BA / BS strongly preferred
Luxe is a fast growing startup that aims to change the way the world thinks about parking, by providing valet parking on-demand. Customers already use our product every day on their mobile phones to get valet parking and additional services (think gas fill-up, car washes, and more) whenever they want it, wherever they want it. With our recent $50M in funding, we are considered one of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley, but we’re more focused on our mission of bringing our services to the world, one car at a time. We are looking for people with integrity, character, intelligence and desire to help build out an amazing team and product. You will be in a unique situation where you can truly get in at the ground floor of a fast growing startup while having the security of knowing we are well-funded with support to execute fast.