Luxe is looking for a talented engineer to join its backend API team.
You are :
experienced, team player and willing to challenge yourself
We are :
a fast growing and dynamic valet parking company with strong and human centered values
- Within a growing micro services architecture, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the core platform in coordination with the API team as well as the other teams within the engineering department
- The services are mostly written in Node.js and use MySQL as main storage layer. You will be in charge of implementing complex, data centered pieces of logic within our powerful logistics engine and expose those on our APIs in respect of the best practices
- The platform requires a particular attention on performances given the complexity of the data structures and the amount of requests the server are handling each day. You will be responsible for well testing your code (unit tests, integration tests, load tests) and propose/implement performance improvements.
- Ability to work in an highly asynchronous environment
- Deep knowledge of HTTP standards and best practices
- Solid understanding of MySQL queries and transactions
- Good communicationTeam player
- Data centric mindSolid testing skills and best practices
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with data oriented APIs layers such as Tastypie, GraphQL, Django Rest, …