Senior Product Manager - CRM
United States /
Product – Product /
Luxury Presence is a rapidly growing Bessemer-backed SaaS startup that enables real estate agents to manage their online presence. We are moving fast to build the next generation SaaS platform in the rapidly growing PropTech industry. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our product team. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll have end to end ownership of our evolving CRM tool, and ensure that our clients successfully close leads and engage with their database.
To date, we have allowed agents to level up their brand presence with beautiful websites and our marketing tools and services - namely SEO, content generation, presentations, ad campaigns, and more. With the influx of leads and contacts our agents receive, we need to provide tools and workflows that allow them to nurture and close these leads.
What You’ll Do
- Own the vision for our CRM tool, ensuring that our clients can better segment leads, organize their database, automate workflows, and ultimately drive lead conversion
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Act as the voice of the customer, with a deep understanding of user personas, pain points and customer journeys
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Effectively prioritize and define product features so that Engineering, Design, and others can collaboratively build and execute
- Work across functions to drive go to market strategy and customer acquisition
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of end-to-end product management experience, with preferably 2+ years in the CRM space. This includes developing lead scoring algorithms, lead routing, multi-channel nurturing workflows, and more.
- Highly analytical, and leverages data and experimentation to drive product strategy, roadmap and trade-offs in product development.
- Experience in a startup environment, taking products from inception to launch to scale
- Experience with agile methodologies and design thinking to bring products to market
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- A self-starter with a bias for action, taking independent initiative and creatively solving problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills; highly collaborative, with the ability to influence and lead cross-functional stakeholders
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
- Knowledge/passion for real estate industry and real estate marketing a plus
- Experience with mobile products is a plus
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 5000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry's most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.