Client Support Representative
Client Support – Client Support /
Luxury Presence is the fastest-growing digital platform for agents, teams, and brokerages. Our award-winning real estate websites, modern marketing solutions, and AI-powered mobile platform help agents attract more business, work more efficiently, and serve their clients. Since launching in 2016, Luxury Presence has been trusted by more than 10,000 real estate professionals, including over 20 Wall Street Journal Top 100 agents.
We’re looking for a Client Support Representative to join our talented and growing Support team. Our clients are some of the top real estate agents in the world and as a Client Support Representative at Luxury Presence, you’ll be positioned to help them maintain their online presence, the home base for their businesses.
In this position, you’ll be counted on to provide guidance, education, and solutions to your clients. To be successful, you’ll need to practice empathy, quick-thinking, and an understanding of web development, real estate, and digital media. Most importantly, you’ll be a partner to our clients as they grow their businesses.
*** Must be willing to work 9am-6pm PST ***
Essential functions of the role include:
- Live chatting with clients to assist them in real time
- Answering incoming calls to resolve client questions and returning voicemails
- Emailing with clients and providing them with frequent updates
- Reporting technical issues to the product team
- Supporting and assisting your teammates
You’re gifted at:
- Commanding software e.g. Salesforce
- Building beautiful websites
- Leading customers through software training
- Communicating complicated technology to clients with expertise ranging from novice to advanced
- Being a team player
- 2-5+ years of experience working in Support or Client Success at a technology company
- A deep sense of empathy for customers
- The ability to be an out-of-the-box thinker and be resourceful
- The drive to solve technical problems creatively and quickly
- Teaching and helping customers
- Curiosity: you love to dig into problems and find solutions
- Start-up hustle & teamwork
- Project management
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
45-50k base with a 20% bonus variable divided and paid out in quarters based on performance.
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 9,000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry's most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round and recently announced $19.2M Series B-1. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.