Principal Architect (Azure)
Head Office – Principal Architecture
Long View. A career that helps you get more out of life.
A Long View career helps you get more out of life. We don’t just say it, we prove it. Every day. We’re proud of our reputation as one of North America’s most dynamic IT providers — and we’re even prouder of our culture that allows our people to live life to its fullest. At Long View, we create an environment of collaboration and support, of innovation and enthusiasm. As a member of the Long View team, you’ll see how our company’s core pillars — Integrity, Competence, Value, and Fun — resonate through the workplace. And you’ll be recognized and rewarded for your innovation, effort, and enthusiasm. Just a job? Not on your life.
Are you passionate about providing solutions to your clients and want to work for a company that believes in Integrity, Competence, Value and Fun?
We are looking for a dynamic and results-focused Azure Principal Architect to be based out of our Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver branch where you will provide subject matter expertise, strategy and best practice IT solutions to Long View Systems, its customers and internal stakeholders!
A Day in the Life:
- Proactively build and also support an existing pipeline of opportunities to support the delivery of territory revenue targets
- Actively drive partner status within client accounts on Azure pursuits
- Work with Account Managers and Digital Architects to build sales strategies for identified opportunities
- Use understanding of client needs and deep knowledge of Azure to develop solutions with measurable outcomes
- Work closely with the Service Realization team members to strategically deploy market-leading Azure solutions and services
- Prove value of solution during the sales process by optimizing the accelerator mix of assessments, demos, and POCs, as necessary
- Identify opportunities for services revenue attached to solutions
- Monitor and track consumption of Azure across assigned territory and accounts
- Contribute to the development of our roadmap by providing market insight, engagement in realization process and research
What You Bring:
- 10+ years of industry experience working as a subject matter expert in Microsoft and cloud solutions
- 5+ years of experience selling solutions that create business outcomes
- 5 or more years of experience in, and an advanced level understanding of, a range of Microsoft technologies including Azure, O365, DevOps, SCOM, SCCM, Active Directory, and Skype
- Ability to understand client needs and translate them to effective solutions that deliver explicit business value
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and solutions to different audiences with different technical backgrounds
- A deep understanding of how to assign various partner statuses within client accounts
What Makes You Extra Awesome:
- Microsoft Azure Certifications AZ-900 and AZ-301
Why Work at Long View?
- Great people and culture
- Recognition programs
- Interesting work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies
- Flexible environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness
Want to learn more about our culture and life at Long View? Check us out on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram!