Event Ambassador Lead - NYC (Contract - Part-time)
New York, NY
Lyft is looking for motivated and organized Event Lead to join our NYC Ambassador Program, focusing on field marketing and sports/concerts event logistics in New York City. As an Event Lead, you will be our eyes and ears on the ground at local events, manage brand ambassadors on projects, and provide detailed feedback and suggestions for improvement after each event.
- Lead a range of 1 to 3 concert and sports events per week
- Able to oversee/execute multiple sponsored events on the ground, ensuring each opportunity is maximizing passenger activations and ambassadors are on time, organized, and properly representing Lyft
- Responsible for picking up/dropping off/keeping inventory of event materials
- Able to sign up many new passengers to Lyft
- Able to recruit and train new Brand Ambassadors to the program, providing feedback from their learning sessions on each project
- Communicate with the marketing team to uphold Lyft’s visions, and provide detailed feedback/ideas for improvement on events and ambassadors while in the field (in-person meetings, Google Hangout, text message, email)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in experiential programs, field marketing, and/or sales
- Accountable self-starter with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem solving capabilities
- Adaptable to fluid environments
- Strong communication skills a MUST (coordinate with brand ambassadors, email, event recap feedback, photos, etc.)
- Passion for sports and music
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have valid driver's license and be able to drive on a regular basis
- Ability to lift heavy materials and be on your feet for long hours
- Loves Lyft and is a frequent user!
- Outgoing, energetic, and has the ability to energize large crowds of people
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.