Senior Brand Designer
San Francisco, CA
The Lyft Creative team is looking for a Senior Brand Designer to bring a razor-sharp edge to all things visual. You’re known for your fine-tuned aesthetic, insights on current trends, and experience designing for digital before “mobile” and “responsive” were even a thing. You’re a proactive problem-solver, natural collaborator, and thoughtful leader. You want to push the limits and go beyond the expected — which means we’re on the same page. Join us in taking design to the next level, one pixel at a time.
- Develop design and layout concepts for innovative browser and mobile-based projects
- Work with Creative Director, copywriters, producers, developers, and others across Lyft to execute first-class work
- Create assets for all digital mediums, including wireframes, user flows, storyboards, motion tests, prototypes, and beta tests
- Solve end-to-end visual problems with a creative eye, and design systems for multi-function web interfaces
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years experience designing for the web at a digital agency or production company
- Strong portfolio showing a range of work across different interactive media
- Experience designing for web, mobile-web, email, Flash, HTML/JS, 3D, mobile-apps and animation
- Solid understanding of website and interface design, as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography
- Senior level Adobe Creative Suite skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience leading other designers and working on a creative team
- You should be a Lyft user/believer :)
Please include a link to your portfolio. We are open to full-time or contract.
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.