Mental Health Therapist - Telehealth
LCA – Blended Care Therapy /
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
FURTHER EXPANDING ACCESS: We are currently prioritizing hiring clinicians, counselors, mental health providers, psychologists, and therapists in Arizona, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming.
We will continue to welcome applications from all other states, and sponsor cross licensure across selected states to ensure clinicians are set up for success to support caseload goals. As always, thank you for your continued interest in Lyra Health!
About the Role
Lyra developed an innovative video therapy program called Blended Care Therapy: blending live video sessions with between-session digital psychoeducation and customizable skill building tools. With this program, you’ll have the resources and support you need to ensure that your clients get better—all while improving access to mental health care from your home or preferred setting.
Daily: As a Blended Care Therapist, you’ll provide short-term, evidence-based treatment via live video. You’ll assign digital lessons, videos, and assessments to your clients to enhance learnings and monitor outcomes between sessions. An important note: Lyra's clients come from a multitude of different backgrounds and experiences, and have varying needs and abilities. We strive to continue to meet their unique needs by delivering culturally responsive care—an approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience.
Regularly: Our therapists enjoy connecting with their peers, who share a passion for providing evidence-based care. You’ll attend one-on-one and peer group clinical consultation meetings, conduct peer-based quality assurance reviews, and attend robust training to enhance your clinical skills. You always have a team behind you if a crisis comes up. You’re never alone, even while working remotely.
This role is a great fit if you're a licensed clinician with excellent interpersonal skills, who wants continuous growth and development in their professional career, and thrives in a feedback rich environment. If you're comfortable with evolving processes and excited by a rapidly growing business, then this role is for you!
- Master’s degree from a clinical track (e.g., MSW, MFT, MC, MMHC)
- Unrestricted LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD, PhD, or equivalent license (i.e., able to work independently, without supervision from a licensed supervisor) without current, past, or pending disciplinary action
- Experience and commitment to providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., ACT, CBT, CPT, DBT) and clinical best practices (e.g., measurement based care, promoting skills practice)
- Experience providing video therapy
- Experience maintaining a full clinical caseload of adult and/or adolescent clients/week
- Ability to work full-time, approximately 40 hours per week
- Full-time resident of the United States
Lyra Employee Benefits: We manage the business operations so you can focus on providing high-quality mental health care. Here are just some of our perks and benefits:
- Competitive compensation for your session work and administrative work
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, and vision, FSA/HSA life and disability insurance)
- Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
- Flexible scheduling to set your own availability for full-time hours/week
- Competitive time off with pay policies, including 4 weeks vacation, sick days, and company holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement benefits
- Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
- Free live and recorded webinars with CE approval from APA, ASWB, and NBCC
- Malpractice liability insurance policy
- Licensure renewal reimbursement—up to 5 state licenses
- Opportunity for cross-licensure sponsorship and support, if eligible
- A caseload of motivated clients from diverse industries and backgrounds
- A new Chromebook, dedicated business support from Operations, HR, and IT professionals, and a monthly technology stipend
- We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, regular community celebration…and more!
$62,000 - $84,000 a year
The anticipated starting base salary range for a full-time, telehealth therapist role at Lyra is between $62000 - $84000 / year. The base salary is determined by role, and placement within the range and will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee's total compensation package, which may additionally include annual variable performanced-based compensation earnings of on average $23,000, discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, retirement benefits and time off with pay. The role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus.
For questions about this full-time employment therapist role, please reach out to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.