Senior Software Engineer
Lyra is transforming mental health care using technology with a human touch. Using our proprietary platform and matching technology, Lyra helps companies and their employees find the highest quality mental health care. We work with innovative companies, such as uber, eBay, and Lyft, among others, and we offer access to an elite network of mental health providers with the flexibility of in-person therapy, live video sessions, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. Co-founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised $83 million in funding to date from investors including Venrock, Greylock, Tenaya and Glynn Capital.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
- Work with a small and nimble engineering team on designing, developing and deploying core product functionality
- Implement and maintain our AWS deployment infrastructure.
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to at all phases of development and deployment.
- BS / MS in CS or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise or consumer web applications ideally using Spring and Java or Python.
- Experience in developing and deploying multi-tenant web applications.
- Experience building scalable REST APIs.
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter. We’re a startup, so everyone contributes to design, product, front and back end.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.