Business Operations Manager
Burlingame, California /
G&A – Business Operations /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
The Business Operations team works cross-functionally to enable and support the growth of the company. The Business Operations Manager role is for someone who has a knack for seeing connections and telling stories with data, knows their way around a spreadsheet, and is passionate about systems and scaling a startup business. This role will require taking a data-driven approach to inform major business decisions across the company - with a particular focus on product analytics. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, financial, and presentation skills, in addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are seeking a self-starter who can wear multiple hats while juggling a variety of projects. This position is ideal for professionals seeking Business Operations and/or Analytics experience at an early stage tech startup experiencing rapid growth.
- Work with large data sets pulled from various systems and databases; independently ascertain how to query data and run ad hoc analyses to drive insights on our product offerings
- Draw actionable insights and create clear presentations to convey information to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct business metric analysis - including defining KPIs, monitoring and evaluating performance against targets
- Build operational dashboards to monitor product line performance and analyze business drivers
- Be a key business partner to other teams and lead analytical efforts to identify external-facing product insights and drive cross-functional resolutions to operational issues
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, or other Business-related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in business operations, analytics, corporate strategy, or other relevant experience
- Data-driven and detail-oriented
- Comfortable working with large data sets and drawing meaningful insights
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, and Tableau
- Experience with Python is preferred
- Highly self-motivated and willing to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly present actionable insights
This role is based in Burlingame, CA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.