Senior Front-End Engineer
Burlingame, California /
Technology – Engineering /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
- Lead the charge on building and continuously improving our React-based applications.
- Work with a small and nimble engineering team on designing and developing core product functionality.
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists.
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to at all phases of development.
- BS / MS in CS or related technical field.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience.
- Understand the ins and outs of developing HTML5 and single-page web applications across multiple clients on desktops and mobile.
- Experience working with scalable REST APIs. Bonus points if you’ve actually built some.
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter. We’re a startup, so everyone contributes to design, product, front and back end.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.