You will be a critical leader helping to bring Lyra’s mental and emotional health solutions to sophisticated employers across the country. You will be responsible for strategically leading the sales process from beginning to close with sophisticated employer HR benefits teams and their benefits consultants. As an early hire in Lyra’s sales organization, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in Lyra’s future strategy by bringing insights and opportunities to Lyra’s executive, product, and clinical teams.
- Field account executive who will lead and close complex enterprise sales
- Collaborate with benefit consultants to build awareness and relationships
- Draft RFP responses
- Represent Lyra publicly at meetings and events
- Collaborate with Lyra marketing, customer success, and other internal teams
- The ideal candidates will be doers by nature with experience helping early stage companies grow revenue and who have a personal passion for making it convenient for people to get life-changing, high-quality mental and emotional health care.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity and developing new processes and materials on your own
- Intellectually curious with strong organizational skills that enable you to successfully manage and stay on top of multiple opportunities
- An effective verbal and written communicator who loves presenting, can think on their feet, and recognizes that great listening skills are the foundation of great communication skills
- Highly collaborative nature that enables you to bring back issues and opportunities to Lyra’smarketing, product, data, customer success, clinical and other teams to solve complicated issues
- Passionate about mental health care and the opportunity to help millions of people struggling with anxiety, depression, and substance abuse access life-changing care
- 6+ years of experience, ideally in sales and/or business development at an early stage company
- Preferably has worked in health care and/or appreciates the complexity involved the U.S. health care system
- Experience in working with spreadsheets (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets) and presentation software (e.g., Powerpoint, Google Slides, Keynote)
Role can be based out of Lyra’s SF Bay Area headquarters (Burlingame, CA), or remotely.