Lead Product Designer
Burlingame, California /
Product & Design – Design /
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Genentech, uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $480 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Lead Product Designer to help craft solutions across every step of the mental health journey. As a product designer at Lyra, you’ll lead projects to successful outcomes for users and the business by approaching problems holistically and creating elegantly simple solutions to multi-faceted, complex problems. In this role, you’ll work from idea to implementation alongside product designers, product managers, engineers, clinicians and executives to shape the design ecosystem for millions of users.
The Product Design Team is seeking experienced Lead level product designers to join us in the following areas:
Member Experience: You'll help patients build and engage in their care journey with Lyra.
Provider Experience: You'll help build the experience for our community of providers who utilize our platform throughout their entire lifecycle, from onboarding, scheduling, and delivery of care.
New Program Development: You’ll help craft new care programs from the ground up.
- Own the end-to-end user journey from ideation to final production
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing designs using high quality wireframes, user journeys, cross-platform interactive prototypes, and pixel perfect visual design
- Contribute to Lyra’s holistic design system
- Design experiences across all of our platforms: iOS, Android, Web
- Participate in design critiques and present work regularly in stakeholder feedback meetings
- Evaluate design opportunities through UX research interviews
- Build relationships with cross-functional team members across disciplines, and effectively speak to process, goals, and team vision
- Partner with engineers as they build and ship solutions
- 5+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on mobile
- Proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful products to users
- Experience implementing design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment
- Highly proficient with design tools (Figma, Sketch, Principle, etc)
- Ability to think big and understand complex feature sets, shaping design for multi-disciplinary projects
- Mastery of design craft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well on a highly collaborative and cross-functional team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.