Senior Software QA Engineer- Automation
Burlingame, California /
Technology – Engineering /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
- Lead the charge on maintaining and improving our QA automation framework
- Work with a small and nimble engineering team to ensure that new features are continually shipped with the highest quality and automation coverage
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists
- BS in CS or related technical field
- 5+ years of overall software development/automation experience
- In-depth experience using Selenium or equivalent automation tools
- Passionate about shipping the highest quality products
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter. We’re a startup, so everyone contributes to design, product, front and back end and quality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.