Data Analytics Manager
G&A – Finance /
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
The Growth Analytics team supports our internal stakeholders and works cross-functionally to enable and support the growth of Lyra’s programs with data driven insights and decisions. The Analytics Manager role is for someone who excels at using data to draw strategic insights, while communicating deliverables with clarity and precision. This role is an individual contributor who will serve as a technical and thought leader, lead deep analysis projects, complete ad-hoc requests, and create insightful deliverables for Lyra’s internal stakeholders.
- Support several areas of the business; become the subject matter expert to address internal and external inquiries, as well as be an active stakeholder in exploratory projects, growth/scaling, defining and tracking KPIs, process improvements, etc.
- Lead cross-functional meetings with key stakeholders and serve as a thought partner to drive strategic and operational initiatives
- Work with large data sets to independently ascertain how to query data and run analyses to draw actionable insights
- Create data visualizations to improve programmatic metric tracking, automate operations initiatives and processes, and better inform data-driven decision making
- Draw actionable insights and create clear presentations to convey information to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively with various teams to synthesize business needs, collaborate on deliverables, and drive resolutions to operational and data challenges
- Mentor and coach other members of the team, serving as an analytical and technical resourc
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Econ, Engineering, Science or other related technical field
- 7+ years experience with business operations, analytics, analytics or related technical experiences; healthcare experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills; fluent in SQL and Tableau. Salesforce and DBT experience preferred
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills as this role will require working cross functionally with Data Science, Data Engineering, Product and Operations teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and drilling down analyses for open ended questions
- Adaptability and flexibility are key in this role as business needs are ever-evolving and changing
- Passion for expanding access to quality mental health care
$119,000 - $183,000 a year
As a full-time Analytics Manager, you will be employed by Lyra Health, Inc. The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $119,000 - $183,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
Annual salary is only one part of an employee’s total compensation package at Lyra. We also offer generous benefits that include:
-Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
-Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
-Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
-Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
-Paid parental leave
-401K retirement benefits
-Monthly tech stipend
-We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebration…and more!
We can’t wait to meet you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.