Sr. Salesforce Developer
Burlingame, California /
Technology – Engineering /
About the Role
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Engineer to help modify and enhance our business systems and processes to allow our teams to achieve our mission to serve our clients and support hyperscale. We are very adept at SaaS ourselves. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn a whole lot from us and also to teach us a few things. As a part of the Technology Operations team, this role will create Engineering and Integration solutions to provide seamless and secure automation to Business processes across LyraHealth Business Ops group.
We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too! Attention to detail is critical in this role. Your work will directly impact the performance, security and effective Business processes at Lyra. You are empathetic to user needs, a good listener and a great communicator.
- Design, develop and deliver Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications like REST APIs, SurveyMonkey, Zendesk, ElasticSearch, Dell Boomi etc.
- Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- Participate in development work streams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Audit, identify, and resolve data integrity issues using tools such as duplication management tool and Dataloader
- Use SOQL when needed to write queries and analyze dataAdminister, customize and configure Salesforce features including but not limited to Profiles, Roles, Users, Page layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Objects, Fields, Record Types, Validation Rules, etc.
- Create and manage roles, profiles and complex permission sets to secure business operations.
- 4+ years experience working as a developer in Salesforce.com
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications not available in app exchange preferred
- Salesforce Certification preferred
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – this role is heavily collaborative.
The role is located in Burlingame, CA, near the San Francisco Airport. No remote candidates will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.