Blended Care, Operations Manager
Burlingame, California /
Business – Blended Care Operations /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an Operations Manager to help us scale our Blended Care Tele-Therapy business. This role will be a great fit if you are energized by scaling processes to grow a clinical program, working closely with providers to enable their success, and delivering business results. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. In your first year, you will…
- Manage day-to-day operations for the Blended Care program to ensure we hit our growth targets (e.g., provider onboarding and training, technical issue triaging, program goals tracking, etc.)
- Serve as primary operations contact with a portion of our Blended Care providers, maintaining regular contact so that they feel supported and empowered after every interaction
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes, collaborating internally with teams such as clinical, product, HR, legal, and others to effectively set up processes to scale the program over time
- Play integral team role to continue to make Blended Care a top program for providers, clients, and customers
- 6+ years of experience with digital health, clinical operations, healthcare consulting or related experiences; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience as a people manager; experience working with clinicians is strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and balance priorities in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.