Partnerships Strategy & Planning, Associate
Go-To-Market – Sales Operations /
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
The Partnerships Strategy & Planning team plays a critical role in helping shape and execute on Lyra’s go-to-market strategy and driving revenue growth. The Partnerships Strategy & Planning Associate role will require a balance of strategic planning and operational execution to help guide the company on driving scalable growth. This role will partner with teams across the company including sales, marketing, customer success, analytics, finance, and operations to drive strategic Go-To-Market initiatives.
Sample projects include market analysis and customer segmentation, optimizing sales investments with quota and compensation analysis, developing analytical targets and dashboards for growth plans, leading program management for cross-functional initiatives, and expanding our pricing & packaging strategy. This position is ideal for an individual looking for a dynamic role at a fast-growth startup transforming the mental healthcare industry.
- Drive initiatives with the Go-To-Market (GTM) team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners to drive profitable growth through optimizing long term value and managing costs
- Be a key business partner for the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams by providing relevant insights and customized pricing solutions to drive ACV & revenue growth
- Align with product on the roadmap, develop business cases, and set operating goals to measure launch & engagement success
- Refine product pricing & bundles by leveraging market insights and win/loss data to customize offerings by buyer segments
- Be a key growth stakeholder for cross-functional business partners including business operations, product, finance, and clinical operations
- Optimize the GTM strategy and planning process by identifying key growth metrics, developing tools and processes to measure, and driving cross-functional alignment
- Support the development of a scalable operating model across the GTM team
- Make recommendations on strategic investments into partner/vendor solutions to drive growth goals
- Partner with Finance to manage revenue forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, finance or other relevant/quantitative disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, business operations, or GTM strategy
- Ability to take complex problems and summarize key insights and lead a team to drive the optimal outcomes
- Experience developing business and financial models to support business decisions
- Experience with SQL and Tableau or other data visualization software and developing key insights
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and with senior leaders to gain sponsorship on strategic programs and long term initiatives
- Ability to be a self-starter, influencing others, tackling unstructured and undefined problems, taking ownership, and driving objectives to achieve the desired outcome
- Ability to lead a variety of stakeholders and manage multiple projects with competing priorities aligned to short and long term objectives
- Analytically and operationally minded, demonstrating sound business judgment to optimize resources and deliver maximum value
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Experience with B2B or B2B2C products & solutions
- Background in healthcare or benefits strategy
- Familiarity with leading sales and marketing tools and tech stack (including Conga, Linkedin, Outreach, Zoominfo, Insideview, Ringlead, Marketo, Bizible, etc)
$76,000 - $116,000 a year
As a full-time Partnerships Strategy and Planning Associate (GTM), you will be employed by Lyra Health, Inc. The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $76,000-116,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
We also offer generous benefits that include:
Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
Paid parental leave
401K retirement benefits
Monthly tech stipend
We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebration…and more!
We can’t wait to meet you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.