Strategic Alliance Manager -Remote
Business – Partnerships /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
Lyra Health is looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager to help us manage relationships with benefit consultants.
- Manage and grow Lyra’s relationship with our employer benefit consultants and national broker partners
- Build and deepen strategic relationships, across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise
- Expand the depth and breadth of Lyra’s interaction within consulting community, driving revenue growth
- Increase Lyra market share by supporting Partnership Directors in identifying and developing new opportunities
- Develop an operating calendar, detailed account plan for each target consulting firms
- Work closely with internal partners including - marketing, product, client success, legal etc to deliver on Go To Market goals
- Attend and lead various educational meetings, capabilities presentations and networking events both in person and via conference call
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of employer benefit consultant/broker needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies
- 5+ years of experience within the employer healthcare benefit consultant/broker space
- A proven track record of success with complex and strategic sales or account management
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural effective consultative style
- The ability to energize, communicate and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong project management skills, with a demonstrable ability to corral and manage details in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience advising, presenting to and persuading senior corporate personnel
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively with highly-talented professionals
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- A Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
- Willingness to travel
This role is based in Burlingame, CA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.