Provider Relations Associate
The Provider Relations Associate is responsible for assisting the team in day-to-day, as well as process improvements, for the Provider Relations team.
The Provider Relations Associate will assist providers throughout the contracting, credentialing, and claims process to ensure completion of Lyra’s requirements to become a contracted provider. Additionally, this role will require the candidate to assist with processing claims and supporting providers with setting up their claims portal and answering questions about billing. Additionally, the Provider Operations Associate will share responsibility with the team for responding to queries from Lyra providers and providing general support with policy questions, coordinating with clinical care, and helping with any technical issues. We are seeking someone who is thorough, tenacious and obsessed with the details.
- Work with the Provider Relations team on improving existing workflows and implementing new processes
- Assist providers with onboarding, invoicing, and general inquiries
- Assist provider and clinics with enrollment in our online payment system
- Contribute to Lyra’s robust knowledge base and Help Center by writing helpful articles
- Collaborate with technical teams to identify bugs and improve the provider experience
- Collaborate with other members of the Provider Relations team on short-term projects
- Assist the credentialing team with creating and maintaining clinician files; receiving initial credentialing applications, ensuring completeness and verifying credentials; coordinating re-credentialing for all clinicians working with Lyra
- Serve as a liaison between the provider outreach team and care delivery teams to keep them updated on the status of the provider network.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years provider relations and/or management operations experience in a clinic, outpatient practice or inpatient setting.
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, and/or Jira a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills to anticipate, avert, or resolve issues in staffing, scheduling and task allocation.
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust by being patient and clear when communicating with providers
- Passionate about improving mental health care and excited by our mission of leveraging technology to scale access to evidence-based therapies.
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Prior experience working in a technology environment a plus
Lyra is transforming mental health care using technology with a human touch. Using our proprietary platform and matching technology, Lyra helps companies and their employees find the highest quality mental health care. We work with innovative companies, such as uber, eBay, and Lyft, among others, and we offer access to an elite network of mental health providers with the flexibility of in-person therapy, live video sessions, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. Co-founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised over $100 million in funding to date from investors including Venrock, Greylock, Tenaya and Glynn Capital.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.