Emotional Wellness Coach
*This is a remote, part-time, hourly, contractor position.*
Lyra is transforming mental health care through its network and team of world-class, evidence based therapists and professional coaches who use our technology to help people achieve their best emotional well-being. The patients we serve are employees at top companies, such as Uber, eBay, and Lyft, among others. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra Health has raised $83 million in funding to date from top Silicon Valley venture capitalists.
About the Role
Join a team of coaches who are working together to transform mental health care! As a part-time Emotional Wellness Coach for Lyra Health, you will have the chance receive training on evidence based practices, you’ll have a steady flow of motivated clients, and you can expand your practice with guaranteed hours. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate in consultation meetings, and you can use tech-enabled resources with your clients. You’ll provide coaching through phone or video to assist clients in reaching their goals of personal growth and behavior change. You will have the chance to participate in an innovative program with impressive outcomes.
- Excited about providing high quality, short term coaching to our customers’ diverse employees.
- Passionate about learning and growing, and collaborating with clinicians and other coaches.
- Comfortable with using technology. At Lyra, we are transforming mental health care with cutting-edge technology.
- Independent, open-minded, non-judgemental, compassionate
- Provide short term, one-on-one video or phone coaching sessions.
- Provide coaching to clients using Lyra's Emotional Wellness Program. You will develop customized programs for the clients based on their goals.
- Work with clients who are looking for help with stress management, life changes, workplace relationships (difficult conversations, team dynamics, being assertive), and intimate relationships (dating, marital tension, divorce).
- Participate in supervision or consultation and collaboration with team members
- Participate in training for Lyra's Program to learn a toolkit of evidence based practices
- Graduated from an ICF accredited coaching training program
- Demonstrated coaching experience
- Familiarity with relationship coaching, life coaching, or transition coaching
- Experience with coaching clients on a short term basis (2-3 months)
- Eager to learn and develop competencies in delivering new innovative behavior change approaches
- Comfort and demonstrated experience with technology tools used to create efficiencies in workflows and track client progress
Thank you so much for your interest! We'll reach out if there is fit.