Burlingame, California /
G&A – Legal /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
You will be a critical team member in Lyra’s legal team to support internal stakeholders in fulfilling Lyra’s mission to bring mental and emotional health solutions to large employers across the country. This is a part-time contractor role, supporting the legal team located in the headquarters in SF Bay Area (Burlingame, California). You will support Lyra’s legal team primarily in reviewing contracts (vendor, BAAs, and NDAs), as well as responding to internal requests. Additional support for the legal needs of the product and marketing teams may also be requested depending upon experience. The ideal candidates will be experienced attorneys with a proactive nature in identifying issues and presenting solutions, and individuals who are searching for a collaborative environment. The legal team responds to all legal questions for the company, and candidates with all around experience are welcomed to help support the various needs of the company.
- Review contracts to support growing organization (Customer, Vendor, BAAs, and other ancillary contracts)
- Research discreet questions that arise in organization around privacy, licensing, and/or state and federal regulatory clinical issues in healthcare
- J.D. with 3-7 years legal experience in-house or at a firm
- Substantive experience in contract review, editing and negotiations and legal research
- Experience in health care, employee benefits technology agreements, and/or privacy issues a plus
- Intellectually curious with strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with Gsuite required, Conga contract management system a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.