Head of Product
Burlingame, California /
Product & Design – Product /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the role
Lyra is looking for a Head of Product to oversee our product and design teams. The ideal candidate would be an action-oriented problem solver with a track record of successful product leadership within complex, multi-stakeholder organizations. The position reports to Lyra’s Chief Medical Officer.
- Directly responsible for product management, design, and user research
- Own product planning and prioritization across Lyra’s product lines and stakeholders
- Partner closely with clinical, engineering, and commercial functions to deeply understand the needs of our patients, providers, and customers to build a roadmap that is responsive to near-term business needs but also moves Lyra towards our long-term strategic objectives
- Partner with engineering leadership to prioritize, ship and iterate on product enhancements at high velocity
- Partner with our data science team on product-driven data enablement (i.e. further differentiating Lyra’s data assets, building ML-enabled tools, enabling internal reporting to support our operations at scale)
- Manage, inspire, scale, and develop our growing product/design teams
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team to build Lyra’s long-term product strategy
- Define and track clear metrics and goals to measure the success/business impact of our product investment
- 12+ years of product experience including 4+ years management experience
- Passionate about Lyra’s mission and transforming mental health
- Keen listener and collaborator who is able to partner with stakeholders to deeply understand the underlying needs of our patients, providers, customers/prospective customers, and problem-solve creatively
- Proactive communicator with a track record of successful cross-functional relationships
- Prior product leadership experience in a multi-stakeholder environment (i.e. enterprise, healthcare, marketplaces) preferred
- Strong bias to execution
- Proven leader with experience hiring and building a high-functioning team
- Bachelor’s degree required
This role is based in Burlingame, CA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.