Product Marketing Manager
Burlingame, California /
Business – Marketing /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager, your goal is to develop and implement results-driven marketing strategies that support Lyra's growth goals. You will work side-by-side with our account and sales leads to deeply understand our customers needs, develop long-term product plans tailored to our customers needs, and deliver the strategic customer-facing content that will fulfill your long-term plans. It starts with building phenomenal B2B positioning and messaging along with integrated marketing and communications plans to get the word out. You’ll also be working closely with customers to amplify our message at conferences and events. You’ll be a key communicator of the value proposition for Lyra products.
To be successful, you’ll drive the go-to-market strategic plan, lead execution of marketing deliverables and make sure marketing teams, product teams, and sales teams have the knowledge and tools to communicate the value proposition to Benefit Administrators and product users. You will collaborate across our marketing, product, clinical and go-to-market teams to refine competitive intelligence and research into a prioritized set of initiatives for the customer-facing efforts. We are a small team in a scaling organization and you will have an opportunity to create an instant and lasting impact.
- Develop segmentation, positioning & messaging across customer audiences and product lines.
- Develop and implement sales enablement resources and content such as presentations, FAQs and collateral.
- Shape the Lyra message through the voice of our customers by developing impactful presentations and collateral for conference and events
- Lead and execute integrated marketing and communications plans that support the growth and market strategies essential to support sales goals.
- Evaluate competitive marketplace and identify differentiators to support messaging strategy.
- Partner with internal teams to develop thought leadership content and strategy for customers and brokers/consultants.
- Develop and execute go to market launch plans.
- Establish a test and learn strategy, evaluate results and proactively identify opportunities to continually optimize marketing plan.
- Participate in sales presentations to prospective customers as a product subject matter expert.
- Conduct and synthesize market research to inform product priorities roadmap that will enable our long-term growth.
- 2+ years of full-time product marketing experience.
- A can-do approach to handling shifting priorities in a constantly changing organization and marketplace.
- Strong writing/presentation building experience.
- Proven ability to develop pipeline building strategy for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships.
- Excellent project management skills and experience.
- Experience working in a complex cross-functional organization. Able to analyze information across the buyer journey and see opportunities in the marketing processes to improve the volume and velocity of Registration & Engagement opportunities.
- Healthcare and/or Employer Benefits experience strongly preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Lyra Health, Inc. works in partnership with Lyra Clinical Associates P.C. and other contracted affiliates to deliver clinical services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.