Customer Success Manager
Burlingame, California /
Business – Customer Success /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Customer Success Manager who is energized by engaging with customers, building relationships and delivering results. You should be a highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful. This role will be a great fit for you if you are a doer, who is passionate about making a difference, comfortable with ambiguity, and are naturally collaborative.
Within your first year, you'll
- Lead the implementations of Lyra’s offering at a segment of our employer customers
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for a segment of our employer customers, maintaining regular contact with the customers’ benefits team members and other key stakeholders
- Partner with marketing to develop and deliver engaging campaigns and workshops for your customers
- Produce and regularly communicate customer reports
- Collaborate internally with teams such as product, clinical, data science, legal, and others to effectively resolve customer requests and issues
- Contribute to product roadmap planning, providing an important customer and patient voice, and champion new product offerings with your customers
- Leave customers feeling supported and delighted after every interaction, such that they renew with Lyra each year
- 2+ years experience in implementation and/or customer success, ideally in the area of HR / Benefits / Healthcare with employers or other large groups
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple customers
- Willingness to travel (10%)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.