GTM Business Systems Analyst
Go-To-Market – Sales Operations /
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
The GTM Strategy & Planning team plays a critical role in helping shape and execute on Lyra’s go-to-market strategy and driving revenue growth. The GTM Business Systems Analyst role will require a balance of analytical thinking and operational execution to help guide the company on scaling the go-to-market systems and processes. You’ll be key to help drive the optimization and utilization of a full-cycle CPQ process.
This position is ideal for an individual looking to drive business solutions for a fast-growth startup transforming the mental healthcare industry.
- Provide direction and management of the process software and systems used to help capture and prioritize all business processes requirements within GTM
- Objectively assess, articulate and recommend opportunities and solutions for business stakeholders
- Partner with other team leaders within GTM Strategy & Planning and cross-functionally (Tech Ops, Finance, IT, Data, Analytics) to recommend and implement best-practice CPQ
- Own the CPQ project backlog and prioritization for features, bugs, etc.
- Manage and solve scope creep, change management, and interventions to ensure project/solutions goals are achieved
- Support the evolution of GTM processes and systems
- Partner, collaborate, support, consult with business and technology stakeholders
- Hire and manage relevant external consultants as needed
- Define and drive GTM’s application management governance and processes, including project plans, schedules, budgets, and templates to ensure solutions are delivered on time and within scope
- 4+ years of related experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Growth Analytics, or Business Intelligence
- Experience with Salesforce.com Sales, Contracts, Subscriptions, Orders and CPQ Modules
- Deep understanding of CPQ Product Bundles, Product Rules, Price Rules, CPQ Calculator, Advanced Approvals
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Agile tools (Jira) and methodologies
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking with strong abilities in relationship management
- Analytically and operationally minded, demonstrating sound business judgment to optimize resources
- Ability to lead a variety of stakeholders and manage multiple projects with competing priorities aligned to short and long term objectives
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist, Platform App Builder certifications
$95,000 - $146,000 a year
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $95,000-146,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.