Psychologist, Clinical Consultation & Care Excellence
Lyra is transforming mental health care using technology with a human touch. Using our proprietary platform and matching technology, Lyra helps companies and their employees find the highest quality mental health care. We offer access to an elite network of mental health providers with the flexibility of in-person therapy, live video sessions, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. Our customers include innovative companies, such as uber, eBay, and Lyft, among others. Co-founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised $83 million in funding to date from investors including Venrock, Greylock, Tenaya and Glynn Capital.
We are looking for an experienced psychologist with a passion for clinical quality and teaching. You will support the growth of our blended care therapy program (which combines live therapy sessions with CBT-based digital tools) by providing clinical supervision to Masters-level clinicians. This includes reviewing clinical cases and providing feedback as well as supporting providers in their case conceptualization and treatment planning. You will also assist with key quality improvement initiatives including ongoing clinical consultations, provider trainings and quality assurance reviews.
- PhD or PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology
- Unrestricted license in CA
- Completion of a supervised APA accredited internship
- 5+ years postdoctoral clinical experience, preferably in an academic or VA setting
- Prior experience with clinical supervision and education
- Skilled in providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, exposure therapy for anxiety disorders)
- Focus on short-term psychotherapy using outcomes management
- Comfort and demonstrated experience with technology tools used to create efficiencies in workflows and track progress
- Passionate about mental health
- Independent, open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate, flexible, good humor
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening)