Full-Time, Remote Licensed Therapist - LCSW, LMFT, LPC
Clinical – Blended Care Therapy /
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Uber and other Fortune 500 companies, to deliver instant access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network offers life-changing mental health care to more than 1.5 million people today. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $292 million from leading investors, including Addition, Adams Street, Venrock, Greylock, Glynn Capital, Tenaya Capital, IVP, Meritech, and others.
About Blended Care Therapy
Blended Care Therapy is Lyra’s flagship program, offering evidence-based video therapy, to Lyra members, to help them feel better, faster. Blended Care Therapy combines high-quality clinical care (that’s where you come in!), and innovative digital lessons and exercises, to help track your client’s progress, and help them learn new skills. You will be a part of our highly-skilled, collaborative team of providers, who regularly support each other through consultation meetings. Join us in transforming, and innovating mental health care!
Our Blended Care therapists enjoy:
- Flexibility - Work remotely and set your own working hours. No more case overload; you’re in charge of your own schedule!
- A collaborative, team-based model - You’ll join Lyra with a cohort of therapists, and an on-staff clinical manager, who will become your ongoing clinical consultation group. You’ll be able to exchange feedback on challenging cases and get the support of a group practice, from the comfort of your home.
- Guaranteed caseload of motivated clients - We’ll bring the clients to you, based on their needs, and your specialty, so that you can focus on delivering high-quality care
- An innovative care experience, driven by technology - We’ll provide you with all the tools you need, to deliver expert care via our leading technology platform, that’s proven to help clients improve
- Continuous learning opportunities at Lyra - Receive ongoing support from team clinicians, as well as access to a library of online continuing education trainings, created by leading experts in the field
What you’ll do:
- Provide short-term, evidence-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) via live video for motivated clients, who are looking for help, for a broad range of mental health needs
- Work closely with a collaborative team of strong, evidence-based clinicians, through regular consultation groups
- Be a key contributor to improving our care model, by providing feedback on our technology platform and approach
- Conduct peer-based quality assurance reviews to ensure high quality outcomes in the program
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, and the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses
- You’re a full-time employee, not a contractor! We’re happy to offer you a generous benefits package, that includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO/sick leave/holiday pay, 401K, access to free CE training, Lyra for Lyrians, and the opportunity to get sponsored for cross-licensure
- Lyra has a comprehensive malpractice liability insurance policy for all of our employed therapists
Who you are:
- You have a Master’s degree in social work from a clinical track, marriage and family therapy, or clinical/counseling psychology from an accredited college or university
- You have an unrestricted license (ability to work independently, without supervision from a licensed supervisor)
- You are a leading clinician with 2+ years of experience providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, exposure therapy for anxiety disorders), short-term psychotherapy using outcomes management, and are excited and motivated to deliver care through an innovative, tech-enabled platform
- You have at least 3 months experience providing video therapy
- In the last year, you have maintained a full clinical caseload of 20 + adult clients a week, for one or more years
- You are excited about providing great clinical care, to a full caseload of clients (in a 40 hours/week role), and you have experience thriving with a full caseload in your previous work
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening), especially over video, and a willingness to receive feedback
- You reside in the United States
You could be a good fit if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment. We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data. You’ll thrive if you are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and don’t require defined processes to guide you every step of the way
- Are adept at learning to use various tech tools, seeing them as a way to make your work easier, and enhance your impact
- Are accountable and collaborative. Working remotely, you will be expected to work independently, proactively take ownership of key tasks, and keep in regular communication with your team
- Are open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate, flexible, and have good humor
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.