International Solutions Consultant
Business – Partnerships (Sales) /
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
You will provide sales support to the internal Lyra teams to advance the adoption of Lyra’s international product.
You will serve as one of Lyra’s international subject matter experts on international EAP and mental health benefits.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing client facing support and expertise for the Partnership Directors, Strategic Alliances and Customer Success teams
- Leading conversations with senior Global HR/benefits leaders and consultants as it relates to Lyra’s international offering
- Assisting product marketing in the development of materials and collateral for Lyra’s international offerings
- Collecting and sharing market insights to the International Director to inform Lyra’s international strategy
- Performing as the global Subject Matter Expert in RFP/RFI responses
Desired experience and skills:
- 5+ years experience working directly in or involved with global employer benefits - ideally with experience working in international EAP benefits
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
- Solid understanding of employer mental health benefits globally
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)
- Spanish-language skills as a bonus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.