Platform / Product Support Specialist
Burlingame, California /
Technology – Technology Infrastructure /
About The Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About The Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Platform Support / Product Support Specialist to enable our Blended Care Providers and Coaches to effectively give care to clients. This role will be a great fit if you are energized by helping individuals triage and solve technical challenges so that they can deliver high quality care for our clients.
- Serve as the front-line support for our Blended Care Providers and Coaches
- Manage general FAQs for Blended Care providers and Coaches
- Answer specific programmatic questions where possible
- Troubleshoot specific software and hardware issues
- Triage more complex questions or issues to the appropriate teams internally
- Provide consolidated feedback to our clinical, business, and product teams to ensure continuous improvement across the program, product, and overall provider / coach experience
- Train new providers on the platform
- Strong Technical Support background: support of users, applications and multiple systems
- Excellent communication skills, audience appropriate (interface multiple stakeholders such as Engineering, Providers, Operations etc.)
- Ability to learn the platform -- overall architecture and expected functions
- Ticketing system expertise (ie. Zendesk, ServiceNow, etc.) - adept at managing ticket queues, provider communication, ticket priorities and status, etc.
- Skilled at troubleshooting issues remotely -- both hardware and platform related)
- Ability to decipher user-based issues vs. bugs within the platform
- Jira-Atlassian exposure (or equivalent) to report issues to Engineering, monitoring releases, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server database (queries, tables etc.)
- Salesforce experience
- Chromebook support knowledge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.