Sr. Partnerships Director, Special Markets
Go-To-Market – Field Sales /
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Partnerships Director to large, special market prospects evaluate Lyra’s leading mental health benefits offerings and recognize Lyra’s unique value. You will lead Lyra’s long and complex sales process from beginning to end.
We are looking for highly experienced professionals with backgrounds in business development, enterprise sales, and consulting. You should be passionate about mental health and believe you have a special skill at sparking passion in others. You will regularly engage in stories to help illustrate concepts and view storytelling as a critical skill to always be developing. You will leverage a wide range of skill sets including verbal communication, written communication, project management, and quantitative abilities.
You should be as comfortable in Excel / Google Sheets as you are in Powerpoint / Google Slides. Every day you will be bringing a strong sense of urgency to your work / mission, be an empath about what others need, and be obsessively organized.
- Exceeding your annual quota of bringing in new Lyra employer partners
- Inspiring senior leaders in large, special market organizations to urgently prioritize mental health
- Prospecting new potential business independently and in collaboration with key Lyra lead generation partners
- Educating HR leaders about the US mental health care system and Lyra’s mental health benefits
- Finding ways to communicate Lyra’s unique value verbally, in writing, and quantitatively
- Successfully negotiating large six and seven-figure contracts with senior HR, Finance, and Procurement executives
- Consistently documenting your deal progress to ensure Lyra has the data needed to grow our business
- Coordinating with Lyra’s Customer Success team to ensure successfully implementations
- 5+ years experience enterprise sales, business development, consulting, or comparable roles
- Demonstrates knowledge of specialized procurement and contracting processes
- Tenacious and persistent
- Skilled negotiator on business terms of a contract
- Learning mindset to expand knowledge of the workings of the US healthcare system
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Quantitative with a love of diving into numbers to identify insights
Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at: https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
$155,000 - $155,000 a year
As a full-time Partnerships Director, you will be employed by Lyra Health, Inc. The anticipated annual base rate for this full-time position is $155,000. The base rate is determined by role and level, and the base rate will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for commission payments.
Annual salary is only one part of an employee’s total compensation package at Lyra. We also offer generous benefits that include:
-Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
-Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
-Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
-Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
-Paid parental leave 401K retirement benefits
-Monthly tech stipend
We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebration…and more!
We can’t wait to meet you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.