Senior Software Engineer
Burlingame, California /
Technology – Engineering /
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
- Work with a small and nimble engineering team on designing, developing and deploying core product functionality
- Implement and maintain our AWS deployment infrastructure.
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to at all phases of development and deployment.
- BS / MS in CS or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise or consumer web applications ideally using Spring and Java or Python.
- Experience in developing and deploying multi-tenant web applications.
- Experience building scalable REST APIs.
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter. We’re a startup, so everyone contributes to design, product, front and back end.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.