zzMulti-View Calibration Engineer
Lytro Cinema is the world's first professional light field solution for Film and TV production. From the proprietary camera to post-production and final output mastering, our system enables unparalleled creative freedom and flexibility on set and in post-production. The Cinema team is growing and we are looking for an R&D Engineer to focus on multi-view calibration and pipeline processing.
- Research, develop, and implement novel algorithms for multi-view calibration of our proprietary multi-lens light field capture system.
- Take ownership of several other critical pieces of our light field processing pipeline.
- Ultimately contribute computer vision algorithms that leverage the richness of the light field data to enable visual effect.
- Collaborate with various internal groups including computing vision, computational imaging, post-production, and optics.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience developing novel algorithms from scratch, ideally for application within computer vision or imaging domains.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Strong computer science foundations, with focus on computer vision, computational imaging, or image processing. (M.S./Ph.D. preferred).
- Experience researching and developing algorithms for stereo and multi-view/multi-camera calibration would be of great value.
- Solid programming in Python and/or Matlab would be plus.
- Feature Detection.
- Lens calibration.
- Experience with OpenCV.