Senior Computational Imaging Scientist
Mountain View, CA
Lytro Cinema is the world's first professional light field solution for Film and TV production. From the proprietary camera to post-production and final output mastering, our system enables unparalleled creative freedom and flexibility on set and in post-production. Our Cinema team is expanding and looking for a senior engineer with deep background in high-end imaging applications and a thorough understanding of computer vision and/or computational imaging. You will develop and implement complex algorithms that will enable the creative benefits relating to cinematography and visual effects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong algorithm skills (design, development and implementation) with an emphasis on computer vision and/or computational imaging.
- Excellent C/C++ coding skills.
- Strong mathematical background.
- PhD or Masters degree with a focus in one of the following areas: computational photography, stereo reconstruction, ray-tracing, computer vision.
- Expertise in 2 or more of the following area is required: 3D camera tracking; Video Segmentation / rotoscope automation / contour tracking; Optical Flow; Point Projection and Deep Imaging; Lens characterization and simulation; Plenoptics / multi-camera systems; Volumetric/3D reconstruction from multiple images; Object and feature tracking; Geometry/mesh generation; Image stabilization; High Dynamic Range (HDR) video/imaging; Super-resolution video processing; Computational imaging / photogrammetry; Segmentation / rotoscope; Single-view/Multi-view video encoding; Motion blur.