M13 Launchpad – Lifeforce /
Lifeforce is a health company powering peak performance in mid-life. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for +1mn American adults.
By combining robust at-home diagnostics, custom nutraceuticals, safe, effective pharmaceuticals, expert clinical support, and an integrated digital-first member experience, Lifeforce equips adults to live at their best for themselves, their families, and their communities. We are launching this business in February 2022 in close partnership with Tony Robbins, Peter Diamandis, and M13. At Lifeforce, we believe that performance is personal for each and every member. We pride ourselves on meeting people where they are and getting them where they want to go.
We are hiring Physicians with a passion for using leading-edge medical practices, developing personalized care plans, and creating a best-in-class member experience to help people improve their health and optimize physical and mental performance.
As a Lifeforce Physician, you will work alongside our Performance Guides and Member Experience team to provide both synchronous and asynchronous care to our members to provide personalized education and guidance about their diagnostic testing, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and lifestyle recommendations to help them reach their personal goals. This position represents an amazing opportunity for forward-thinking doctors with an interest in functional medicine and hormone optimization, and who are eager to learn and grow their own skill set while delivering a best-in-class member experience.
Leverage your experience to be a trusted clinician for our members by:
- Providing leading-edge approaches to diagnostic test interpretation and lifestyle recommendations
- Providing Hormone Optimization Therapy (HOT), including safe pharmaceutical interventions when appropriate
- Developing a deep understanding of our proprietary nutriceutical offerings to comfortably explain and recommend when appropriate
- Being able to balance efficiency with thoroughness to effectively complete both synchronous visits and asynchronous tasks in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Being willing and able to use evolving technologies needed to deliver care as well as communicate both with members and internally
- Leveraging strong verbal and written communication skills and being excited to continue to develop these skills as needed to improve member outcomes
- Putting the outcome and experience of the member at the forefront of your care while never compromising the use of safe, Lifeforce-approved medical protocols
- Having genuine interest in our members, being empathetic to their concerns and meeting them where they’re at
- Being able to meet quality and productivity standards that will be clearly communicated to you and reviewed regularly with your manager
You Will Love This Job If:
- You are dedicated to improving the quality of life of members by providing above-and-beyond, personalized, patient-centered care.
- You are passionate about performance optimization, nutrition, health, and wellness.
- You are dedicated to using safe, research-backed protocols, nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals.
- You have a growth mindset when it comes to medicine and are willing and eager to learn new approaches.
- You want to be able to work remotely while still providing stellar care and making an impact on member’s lives.
- You enjoy working in a fluid, start-up environment and are invigorated by being a part of something new, even if it means frequent changes for the better.
- You value collaboration and feedback, both receiving and sharing in an effort to continuously improve our care, products and technology.
- You have a positive attitude and are willing and able to adapt if something doesn’t go according to plan.
- You have a strong sense of self-accountability and you know you’ll be able to deliver on agreed-upon commitments.
- You are very organized, on-time and always present yourself in a professional manner.
You Should Get In Touch If:
- You are an M.D. or D.O.
- You have active, unrestricted licenses and DEA # to practice medicine in multiple states.
- You have training and board certification in a primary care (IM, FM) specialty, OB-Gyn, or Functional Medicine
- You possess a strong knowledge and/or interest in learning about more functionally-minded approaches to care.
- You are open and willing to learn HOT (Hormone Optimization Therapy) and comfortable using both nutraceuticals and approved pharmaceuticals when appropriate in both men and women.
- You are interested in a fully-remote role.
- You have a strong interest and passion for wellness, fitness and nutrition.
- You are willing to work at least 10 hours per week consistently.
- You are willing to have your time be focused on synchronous video visits if needed.
- You are flexible and able to switch to asynchronous tasks when live visits are not scheduled.
- You are someone who can quickly acquire proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- You are someone with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You thrive in a team environment, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced atmosphere and successfully collaborate with diverse groups at all levels of the organization when needed.
- Strong time management skills and can work independently with minimal supervision.
What We Offer:
- Part-time role (10-30 hours/week)
- $120/hr for both synchronous and asynchronous care
- Paid training