New York /
Theodo US – BizDev /
Theodo is a software consultancy and delivery company that develops complex web and mobile applications for clients such as Dior, Raytheon Technologies, and Michelin. We use Lean and Agile methodologies combined with our expertise in open-source software to build highly customized products that are used worldwide.
Theodo is part of the M33 start-up studio that has founded 8 companies with specialties in Web/Mobile, Data Science & Computer Vision, DevOps, HealthTech, and FinTech. All of these are led by ex-Theodoers who received funding and support to grow their own start-ups.
We are a team of 600+, located in NYC (30 people), London (75), and Paris (500).
We are looking for a strategic sales leader to help us grow our business in the US, from $5M in revenue in 2022 to $8M in 2023 and $13M in 2024!
- Own full sales cycle (lead generation, qualification, demos, negotiation, closing)
- Attend networking events to engage potential new clients and evangelize Theodo
- Manage existing client relationships to acquire new projects and maintain customer happiness
- Build sales playbook/strategy and documentation to uplevel team
- Identify tooling and leverage data to capture sales progression
- Eloquent communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Taken deals from lead generation to closing
- Data driven story teller
- Enthusiastic to grow your career and become a sales leader
- Eligible to work in the US*
- Open to remote
*Unfortunately, we are not in the position to sponsor any new Visas. Transfers are OK.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary**
- 100% Healthcare coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) + 4% employer match
- Generous PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Quarterly tech budget following first year
- Monthly team events
- Annual team offsite
**The salary range for this position is $70 - $100k base + uncapped commission. The base will be dependent on years of relevant experience to the role.
Everyone is welcome to join!
Theodo is committed to diversity and inclusion. We promote a prejudice-free environment and do not discriminate against current or prospective employees in any area such as age, gender, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or health concerns.
We're always looking to hire great talent, so reach out to find out more about upcoming opportunities!