About Our Sales Team
Our Sales Team represents the heart and soul of the company as they seek to establish a personal connection and genuine relationship with each of our valued customers and team members.
As a remote sales force located throughout the country, Mac & Mia Stylists are the embodiment of our brand – it is their energy, creativity, enthusiasm and personalities that are helping us build the best retail service in the children’s space. As a Sales Manager, you will oversee a team of these driven, dedicated and passionate Stylists from our headquarters in Chicago. You will be responsible for driving the overall growth of the company, supporting and encouraging your team, and helping us improve the performance of our service. As a Sales Manager, you’ll be a valued contributor to a retail service start-up that is changing the children’s apparel industry. Help us build something meaningful and special!
As a Mac & Mia Sales Manager, you will:
- Manage large groups of remote Stylists, and provide 1:1 coaching along the way
- Support Mac & Mia's newest hires by creating and improving training modules and on-boarding protocols to ensure team members have the tools necessary to be successful
- Partner with cross functional teams to better understand the needs of the business and implement change immediately
- Focus on consistently meeting and exceeding team quotas.
- Help us build the premiere retail service in the kid’s apparel space
- Have fun, flex your creative muscles, and be part of a high energy team
Mac & Mia is building an all-star team, and you should apply if you:
- Believe that sales and service are about listening and solving problems for your customers
- Are a thought leader, eager to challenge norms to help us constantly improve the stylist role and customer service
- Are a confident contributor who’s excited to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Are willing to lead by example, learn the ins and out of our business and prove you can do the job
- Want to help your teammates achieve their professional and personal goals
- Are high-energy, communicative and able to prioritize your time
- Are self-motivated, self-aware and accountable
- Are ready to jump into a leadership role
The Fine Print
- The Sales Manager role is based out of Chicago- our offices are located in Chinatown
- You will oversee a team of remote, part time stylists, all over the country
- Before taking on a team of your own, we require a 2-6 month Management training program
- During training, you will; learn the ins and outs of the business, sell to customers, partner with cross functional teams, and prove you've got what it takes to be successful in management
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic and growing team with tons of great perks like a merchandise discount and real work life balance
Candidates must also pass a background check for employment purposes.
Mac & Mia is an equal opportunity employer.