Localization QA Coordinator
Las Vegas, NV
Studio Services – 16. Localization
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
At MZ, we build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. We empower our game developers to push the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem. Untethered by the traditional publisher model, and backed by endless resources, every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players.
MZ is seeking an LQA Coordinator who has phenomenal communication skills, proven experience in Localization QA and a stellar track record in shipping games. The LQA Coordinator will manage the time and work of the LQA teams, and ensure timely delivery of all tasks for their assigned game(s). Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented, dependable, and capable of thinking clearly and executing effectively during times of high pressure.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate testing with our outsourcing teams
- Identify what needs to be handled by LQA based on Design requests and translation deliveries
- Act as an intermediary between the testing team, design and engineering teams
- Assemble and provide documentation about in-game content
- Train the outsourcing team on testing technics and game features
- Deliver instructions and present testing tactics to the outsourcing teams
- Establish a list of daily priorities and adjust it in real time as priorities shift
- Create new test plans on a daily basis for the team to use
- Provide admin tool support to supply the testers with necessary in-game content
- Ensure a timely delivery of testing and tasks
- Raise concerns to internal stakeholders
Your background and who you are:
- 3+ years of LQA experience or 1+ year of QA/LQA PM experience
- Experience testing mobile games on iOS and Android a plus
- Experience within the gaming industry, a must Experience with a text management system
- Knowledge of JIRA and experience with issue tracking/project management tools a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A focused and proactive approach towards LQA with the ability to work under pressure
- Must be innovative, proactive, adaptable, and resilient
- Passion for games and cutting-edge technology
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.