Sr. Talent Operations Coordinator
Palo Alto, CA
General and Administrative – 20. Talent Acquisition
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
Looking for an opportunity to refine a talent acquisition program, drive change, and improve efficiency for an industry leader in mobile gaming? As the Sr. Talent Operations Coordinator your impact is amplified by not only your own ability, but the ability of your team. You will be challenged with redefining current processes, innovating in the area of candidate experience, and delivering upon strategies across Talent Acquisition. The Operations team is looking for teammates that are driven by impact and value the people they work with.
We are looking to continue to evolve and improve our Talent Acquisition (TA) processes to allow us to effectively and reliably scale and hire exceptional talent, while keeping things flexible and nimble, and provide exceptional client experience for our current and prospective employees, TA team, and external vendors. For that, the Operations team is focused and committed to building out its business operations and technology practice.
This role is for you if you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, love being challenged and aren’t afraid to push the bar, and enjoy driving process and using technology in an innovative way to achieve business impact.
What you'll be doing:
- Schedule and facilitate onsite, coding test, and video conference interviews on an as-needed basis while always delivering positive candidate experience.
- Own the pre-employment process which consists of initiating background checks for all new hires, contractors, 1099 consultants, and vendors, and owning the weekly communication of new hires with the Onboarding team.
- Generate offer letters, send to the appropriate parties for signing, and upload the signed offer letter within our ATS
- Arrange candidate travel and coordinate the candidate reimbursement process
- Be involved with ad-hoc projects by identifying and defining needs, developing business cases, drafting and managing detailed project plans, driving implementation and owning change management, and measuring business outcomes. Projects may include but are not limited to process development or improvement, feature launches within our tools and systems, employment branding initiatives, etc.
- Drive and advocate data integrity, and influence TA to continue to adopt processes and technology to allow for effective, accurate data collection and reporting
- Refine the Talent Acquisition program from the ground up including team dynamic, processes, and projects
- Partner with Leaders to create attractive job postings targeting desired profiles
- Coordinate and drive various projects within the Talent Operations
- Manage the Candidate Interview Experience from beginning to end
- Assist with planning and preparation of recruiting events
- Other assigned duties, as needed
Your background and who you are:
- 3+ years of experience supporting Talent Operations (Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources)
- Experience implementing programs to boost efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher education degree, certificate or training)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple multiple projects/tasks in parallel with strong prioritization and organizational skills
- High regard for confidentiality
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills, and business etiquette
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of staff
- Able to thrive and is flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn and excel at using technical tools and systems (e.g Applicant tracking systems, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Program/Project management is a strong plus
- Experience with Lever and Google Apps is a strong plus
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.