Las Vegas, NV
Studio Services – 15. Customer Support
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
VIP coordinators are responsible for a variety of tasks and objectives, including our day to day programs and services aimed at our most engaged players across our Game Studio. As a member of our VIP team, you will be a part of a talented team determined to offer VIP programs and services that are industry leading in every way.
We’re looking for people that have a deep understanding of the top echelon of competitive gamers, and who know what it takes to attend to their needs and expectations in our mobile games. You should be creative in your problem solving approach and desire to provide world-class service. If this is you, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Respond to escalated VIP player concerns from our vendor partners.
- Respond to incoming email inquiries from our VIP players
- Make sure players’ bugs are addressed in a timely manner and that their requests are forwarded appropriately
- Have expert knowledge of our games in order to address issues with ease
- Monitor the engagement and sentiment of our players and contribute to reports
- Work with cross-functional partners and stakeholders to resolve player impacting issues, providing insight into our VIP players’ perspectives
- Execute VIP Program initiatives, including in-game perk delivery, live chat, and a growing slate of perks/services.
- Encourage greater engagement with our games, develop relationships with our players and assist all our teams to provide an exceptional player experience both within and outside of our games
Your background and who you are:
- 2+ years of online customer service experience, at least 6 months in the gaming industry
- Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts
- Mobile gaming experience a plus
- High regard for confidentiality
- Clear communication skills, including proper grammar and spelling
- Positive, friendly, and able to keep calm during stressful situations
- Creative thinker
- Proven problem solver
- Passionate about relationship-based service
- Determined; able to take projects/problems from inception to conclusion with follow-up and reporting
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.