Las Vegas, NV
Studio Services – Quality Assurance
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
Are you excited about being part of the leadership of a Mobile QA team that loves to test games and thrives on being challenged by cutting-edge technology? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! The QA Manager will lead a shift QA team in test validation and verification within a mobile gaming space. This role is hands-on, and allows you to help drive implementations and testing solutions for some of the most highly anticipated mobile games ever!
What you'll be doing:
- Lead, inspire, develop, mentor, and manage teams of QA professionals to exceed department goals
- Measure, track, report, and communicate performance of simultaneous tasks and associated projects on-time
- Understand the overall project statuses for your teams, skillfully adapt to changes, and effectively communicate trade-offs, risks, and solutions
- Build and develop effective teams, establish goals, delegate assignments, and ensure efficient use of resources both locally and remotely
- Anticipate, identify, and create successful solutions for QA discipline development needs
- Create and execute QA Strategy to continuously evolve, adapt, and improve QA
- Prioritize people development by implementing successful performance management and succession plans
- Foster and continuously drive the culture of QA through servant leadership in order to achieve success
- Work closely with the QA Leadership, Game Teams, and MZ Leadership to prioritize and meet deliverables
- Be “a voice” of quality, and take part in other activities within the company, as needed
Your background and who you are:
- 2+ years as a QA Manager or similar role in charge of a multi-faceted QA team
- Experience within the gaming industry, a must
- Knowledge of JIRA and experience with issue tracking/project management tools a must
- Previous experience in mobile games and/or online communities, a must
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Excellent and influential written and verbal communication skills
- A focused and proactive approach towards QA with the ability to work under pressure
- An organized leader with strong work ethic and willingness to roll up their sleeves
- Able to preempt problems, adapt, and ensure mitigation and contingency plans are always in place
- Must be innovative, proactive, adaptable, and resilient
- Passion for games and cutting-edge technology!
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.